- The spindle is supported by 4 class P4 super precision angular contact ball bearings that are permanently lubricated. The new spindle design includes circulation grooves on spindle with options for air and oil cooling.
Table Guideway system
- Hardened and ground table guideway system with precision needle Roller bearings provide precise linear movement during rapid traverse.
- A counterbalance in the spindle vertical drive prolongs ballscrew life and enhances downfeed accuracy.
Base and saddle guideway system
- The base and saddle guideway systems use needle roller bearings running on heavy duty slide rails. The one-piece base casting has been stress relieved and finite element analyzed.
SMART-H/B 1224 / 1640III
Table Size (W x L) up to 600 x 2,000mm (24" x 80") Spindle Power up to 25HP Greater Spindle HP Available Standard Spindle Speed 600rpm to 2,500rpm (B818III 1,000 to 7,000 rpm)
(higher spindle speed is available on request)
*3-Axis CNC *Conversational SMART Control
- Three point diamond dresser.
- Coolant system with paper filter.
- Chuck controller.
- Electro-magnetic chuck.
- CNC rotary table.
- Single disc dresser.
- Wheel Flange.
- Machine lamp.
- Double sides water baffle.
- Linear scales (with axis card).
- Spindle Oil chiller.
- Table mount angular dresser.
- 7000rpm spindle with oil chiller (for 818 Only).
- Wheel balancing stand.
- Fully enclosed splash guard.
- Hyd Creep-feed device (for 12/16 Only).
- Auto wheel balancing system.